Friday, July 1, 2011

UK woman Gemma Westmoreland with 34J breasts gets reduction-reduced 14 cups sizes


The Sun

A WOMAN has had her bust reduced by 14 cup sizes because she was fed up with being groped by strangers.

Tormented Gemma Westmoreland had her giant 34J breasts shrunk to a more manageable 32C after tiring of the unwanted attention.

The 26-year-old shed a whopping one-a-half stone and dropped from a size 16 to an 8 after the NHS op.

Gemma, from Barnsley, South Yorks, says she was jeered in the street, regularly had both men and women grab her chest on nights out and needed to wear TWO bras for support before she went under the knife.

Grope

She said: "Some girls might like big boobs but for me it was an absolute nightmare. I was getting unwanted attention not just from men but also from women.

"When I went on a night out in Barnsley people seemed to think they could just grope me. The same thing happened when I went to other towns.

"It was always the same, I would be walking down the street and people would start jeering and shouting 'they can't be real' and other insulting remarks.

"It reached a situation where it was embarrassing to go for a night out. I wasn't wearing low cut outfits or always showing a lot of cleavage. But it was obvious by my size that I had big boobs and I had just become a figure of fun.

"A lot of women these days are wanting boob jobs to make their breasts bigger but in my case it was the opposite. I just wanted to be able to go out without all the unwanted attention and groping.

"The surgeons were absolutely brilliant and I am so glad I had the operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment