Monday, May 3, 2010

I’m Latino that Supports Arizona’s New Immigration Law


What?

How can this be?

What’s the matter with you?

These are responses the Left uses to brow beat Latinos into thinking a certain way. Unfortunately, with many Latinos it works to keep them in a mental state of slavery to a particular ideology-Liberalism.

And I use the word “slavery” purposefully because if anyone born in this country is not free to think for themselves as to what ideology they want to believe-then my friend, you’re a slave indeed.

If you’re a regular reader to TLT, I write pieces to challenge the Left’s treatment of the African American community. I do this because as a Puerto Rican, I’m blessed to have a mixed heritage of Spanish from Spain, Africans slaves who were brought to the island of Puerto Rico by the Spaniards, and the native Taino Indians of the island.

I embrace all these heritages and feel comfortable in either the African American community or the Latino community.

I’m all the above!

But, above even that, I’m an American!

And as such, living in the land of Liberty, I am free to live the way I want, to worship they way I want, and especially to think they way I want.

No political party has a claim on my loyalty simply because I was born into a particular ethnic group.

My allegiance goes to Liberty, and I’m not the only Latino that feels this way. There are millions of Latinos that are just as Conservative as I am who believe in right and wrong, and law and order.

But, Liberals are fighting hard to keep the plantation open for business.

They fear this new Conservative wave will sweep away Latinos from their mind-plantations that have enslaved many Latinos for far too long.

But, the chains are beginning to crack and fall apart.

So I say to my fellow Latinos with conservatism in their hearts, break off the rest of the chains, throw away your robot programming, and truly be free!

The Last Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment