Showing posts with label California. Show all posts
Showing posts with label California. Show all posts

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

CATHERINE BECKER SNIPPED OFF HUBBY'S PECKER

OUCH! Call it the end of the affair. A California woman--who was fairly pissed, needless to say--drugged her estranged husband and cut off his penis. Chaneling Lorena Bobbitt or what! And of course, she told cops "the bastard deserved it." Cops say Catherine Becker called 911 after doing the deed in her home in Garden Grove, south of LA. There they found her unnamed hubby bleeding from the crotch area. He was taken to hospital and was still in serious condition. But she didn't dick around.
Apparently, it was part of an elaborate plan on good old Cathy's part.
She doped up hubby, then tied him to their once happy marital bed. And when he awoke, 48-year-old Cathy grabbed hold of his penis and sliced it off. As a final kick in the balls, she placed the failing phallus into their garbage disposal and mulched the member.

Cathy is in trouble. Aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse.
Lieut. Jeff Nightengale said: “The intention by this person was to permanently deprive this victim of his genitalia." Right you are, Jeff, right you are.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

RICK SPRINGFIELD PLEADS NOT GUILTY IN MAY DWI

* NOTE: DUE TO our Casey Anthony extravaganza, some of the stories we would normally cover have been cut down today. Thanks. The editors at Crime Scene USA.
* RICK SPRINGFIELD PLEADS NOT GUILTY: A lawyer for Rick Springfield--famous for soap operas and '80s hit Jesse's Girl--has entered a not guilty plea on the singer's drunk driving charge. Springfield (about a thousand years-old now) was arrested May 1 in Malibu, Calif. for speeding in his 1963 Corvette.
Cops say his blood alcohol level was 0.10. Whoops. Legal limit is 0.08.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

HEARTLESS KILLER WHITEY BULGER'S CHILLING SMILE

BIG COVERAGE on notorious Boston gangster James 'Whitey' Bulger. CNN offers the above backgrounder on the man who who Beantown with an iron fist leaving corpses in his wake. Bulger was finally captured last week. ALSO, a terrific column by Peter Gelzinis in the Boston Herald. We've always thought Gelzinis was one of the best city columnists in the country. Check out the prose:
It was an ice-cold grin, tinged with defiance and a kind of sinister glee. It was the last glimpse Billy (Bulger) had of the brother whose appearance yesterday — just down the street from where he stands accused of slaughtering Brian Halloran and Michael Donahue 30 years ago — unleashed a media firestorm.
It was chilling to think that same bloodless smile may have been the last thing Brian Halloran, Michael Donahue, Louis Litif, Debbie Davis, Debra Hussey, Arthur “Bucky” Barrett and John McIntyre to name just a few, saw before their lives were extinguished with sadistic delight.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

COPS SAY KA YANG MICROWAVED BABY GIRL TO DEATH

 Ka Yang, 29, of Sacramento, Calif.  Yang is being held without bail in Sacramento County Jail after an investigation found her baby likely died from burns suffered in a microwave oven.
HAVE THE mothers of America gone crazy? Every day we seem to be getting hammered with all manner of mama mayhem and today, sadly, is no different. Sacramento's own Ka Yang, 29, has been charged with murder and that she microwaved her 6-week-old baby girl to death. Ka Yang was arrested Tuesday in the death of Mirabell Thao-Lo who was found dead with "extreme thermal injuries" on St. Patrick's Day.
 The Sacramento Count coroner's office told the Sacramento Bee: "She had some really deep tissue burns. It was probably the worst case I've ever seen." Yang originally told cops that little Mirabelle's death was caused by a seizure. Detectives
were immediately suspicious but wanted to hammer down the exact cause of death and looked at three similar cases in other states. Yang's three boys have been removed from the home. It wasn't known what drove the maniacal mom to commit such a heinous crime

Sacramento cops said: "The bottom line is no one knows what happened in that house but her and the little baby."

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

CRAIGSLIST RAPIST MICHAEL DELGADO ATTACKS MAID

TUBBY TERROR
A TWISTED rapist booked a housekeeper on Craigslist and then raped her after she showed up to clean his apartment.
Tubby terror Michael Delgado, 27, attacked and sexually assaulted his vicitm fo over an hour after booking her through the "maid" section on the popular advertising website.
The woman showed up at Delgado's gated Fullerton, CA apartment complex shortly before 8 a.m. Friday and after greeting her, he took her through several security doors.
Sgt. Andrew Goodrich said inside his apartment, the woman felt uneasy and tried to leave, but Delgado wouldn't let her and then he pounced on her.
The sicko rapist then walked the woman out of the complex, where she asked a passerby to call the police.Sgt Goodrich explained the woman later identified Delgado as the man who raped her.
He added: "We want to remind everyone that they need to be extremely cautious when meeting people they don't know at their homes.
"This incident reminds us just how vulnerable we can all be at times."

Thursday, June 16, 2011

COPS HUNT FOR RAMONA PRICE; MURDERED IN 1961

IT’S A CASE that has been ice cold 50 years but a few lucky breaks could mean Santa Barbara cops can finally see light at the end of the tunnel. The search for Ramona Price began half-a-century ago with little progress up until now. Four teams of specially-trained sniffer dogs have identified what cops are calling an ‘area of interest’ near an overpass at U.S. 101 in Goleta.
The bridge, which is set to be torn down, makes this an ideal time to search, according to authorities. Cops now believe that the 7-year-old, who disappeared Sept. 2, 1961, was likely a victim of notorious child serial killer
Mack Ray Edwards.
Edwards, who hanged himself on death row at San Quentin in 1972, was convicted of killing three children – and confessed to the killings of three others (but due to a lack of evidence was never officially charged.) Edwards worked as a heavy equipment operator near the area that dogs have identified.
"When he was in San Quentin he told other inmates he had victims no one would ever find," said Santa Barbara Police Chief Cam Sanchez. "He said no one would ever tear up the freeways."
Sicko was wrong. Edwards claimed to have murdered as many as 20 but in an act of cowardice fitting a child killer, hung himself with a TV cord in his San Quentin cell. A Pasadena writer, Weston DeWalt,, discovered that Edwards worked on the bridge and immediately informed authorities.
That break came four years ago; cops hadn’t made the connection between Edwards and Prices’s disappearance.
Now, with the destruction of the bridge, cops are within touching distance of putting the seal on the case, and allowing Price’s 60-year-old sister, who doesn’t wish to be named, to finally mourn her sister.
MORE IN THE LOS ANGELES TIMES

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

KIRK RIVERS CONFESSES TO UNSOLVED 2007 MURDER

WAS IT A guilty conscience? His motive is unclear but in a homicide case that generated zero suspects after four hard years, detectives will take what they can get. Kirk Jared Rivers, 22, on the left, calmly walked into Sacramento County Sheriff’s department Monday morning bearing a note in which he claimed responsibility for the 2007 killing of John Pogacar, 39, according to spokesman Jason Ramos. Rivers, 18 at the time of the killing, gave no immediate indication of his motive for the crime, nor for waiting four years to confess. Cops, naturally enough, were immediately skeptical.

It was a case that generated few leads but after an interview cops claim that Rivers was privy to details that only the killer could know. John Pogacar was viciously stabbed several times at his home near Rancho Cardova – his body discovered by his father. With the news of Rivers’ confession, friends and relatives are ecstatic at the prospect of closure. One of Pogacar’s close friends, Jesse Jurado said: "We are overjoyed; we are so happy. We’ve been praying to God that this is what we’ve been waiting for. His family needs closure.”
Rivers is charged with murder without bail at the Sacramento County Main Jail. He arraignment takes place later this week.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MISSING2: MICHELLE LE CASE RECLASSIFIED A HOMICIDE

THE FAMILY of a California nursing student who vanished 11 days ago are praying for her return--even though cops fear she's dead. Michelle Le, 26, was last seen leaving a Hayward, Calif. hospital May 27--her car was later found locked blocks away. Forensics have forced detectives to classify the case as a homicide, including surveillance, cell phone records and evidence garnered via search warrants. But her family is not having it.
Her father Son Le said: "To us, if you call something murder case, you have to have a body." He added the family has been kept in the dark regarding the probe.
So far police have questioned more than 25 people and identified several persons of interest, but so far no arrests have been made. Le's family is offering a $65,000 reward for information leading to her return. Relatives plan to keep distributing fliers in the neighborhood where Le went missing, Son Le said. He added: "There's still a lot more work that needs to be done. Please do not give up hope, because we know we still believe she is alive."

Sunday, June 5, 2011

COPS BUST BEAU IN SEX SLAYING OF SOPHIA ACOSTA, 3

COPS IN California have made an arrest in the sinister beating death and sex assault of three-year-old Sophia Acosta. The little girl was murdered three weeks ago and now detectives have charged her mother's boyfriend in the heinous slaying. Christopher Rey Cheary, 20, will face charges of murder, felony assault on a child causing death, sodomy on a child under 14 years old, and felony sodomy.

Sophia's great grandmother Ruth Williams said:
"She loved me and I loved her and she never wanted to go home she wanted to stay with me all the time and until he come along she was at my house every day. I'm happy they arrested him that's where he belongs but it's only just begun."
Sophia's autopsy revealed a litany of injuries.
Her father Obie Acosta said on hearing of the arrest: "Right now there's a lot of emotions going through my head. Right now and just to know that he's right here, it's kind of getting to me but I'm just glad that they got him in custody already."
Obie said he and Sophia's mother, Erika Smith, have another child together. The child is with protection services.
Cheary could face the death penalty. If guilty, we say: Good.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

ROT IN HELL: JAYCEE DUGARD'S KIDNAPPERS GET LIFE

THE CALIFORNIA COUPLE who kept Jaycee Dugard as a sex slave for nearly 20 years will never likely see the outsie of prison walls again. The sick pair--who both earlier pleaded guilty to kidnapping nand rape--were sentenced yesterday.
Phillip Garrido, 60, and his wife Nancy, 55, were hammered with prison terms of 431 years to life and 36 years to life respectively. Described as a "sexual predator" who stole two decades of Jaycee's life, Garrido was also castigated for the torture he put the child's mother through during her long absence.

Her mom Terry Probyn asked the court: "How could someone take away the one person in the world I loved so deeply? Where is she? Is she hungry? Is she cold? Is she hurt? My baby was gone and all my dreams turned to nightmares. She was a vulnerable child and I was unable to help her. 
"During 18 years away, I could hear her crying, not with my ears, but with my heart. I could feel her pain, not with my body, but with my heart.... I lived in hell on earth. It was you Nancy Garrido and Phillip Garrido that broke my heart."
Dugard, now 31, was walking to a bus stop in view of her South Lake Tahoe home June 10, 1991, when she was snatched off the street in front of her horrified stepdad. After that, she became their sexual plaything, impregnated by Garrido when she was just 14.

MORE IN THE LA TIMES
MORE FROM CRIME SCENE USA

TWISTED TEEN TYLAR WITT: 'I WANTED HER TO DIE'

SHE'S A baaaaaaaaaad girl. In testimony yesterday, Tylar Witt, 16, chillingly told how her mother Joanne was murdered. Witt is testifying against her ex-boyfrined Steven Colver. Both were charged with murdering Joanne Witt in Placerville, California. Tylar was 14 at the time and has already pleaded guilty to second-degree murder. Earlier, she described how her relationship with her mother came unraveled when Joanne discovered that Steven, 19, and Tylar were having sex.
HERE'S HER TESTIMONY OF THE NIGHT HER MOM WAS MURDERED:


"I called Boston and told him [Joanne's] finally asleep and he can come over now.
I was up in my room, sitting on my windowsill, and I saw him walk onto the driveway and come in through the back gate. He walked in so he wouldn't have to use gate code so police knew he didn't come in through the gate. I told him not to go in through the gate and park at the school. We waited outside and smoked a couple cigarettes.
I felt really edgy and talked about going to San Francisco -- just talking. He had a knife, he showed it to me when we were standing outside.
He said he got it from his work and put it an inside pocket in his coat. It was wrapped in a rubio's plastic bag.
I finally got up enough nerve to go back inside, open the door and let him inside. I heard a creak, I thought it was my mom, I told him to wait in the bathroom. She was still sound asleep so I went to get him and let him upstairs.
I had another knife from the kitchen set.
He goes in, I'm sitting with my back to one of the doors, waiting, I saw him go in and I turned my back to it.
I didn't hear anything, so I peeked around the door, he was posing, sort of like practicing. He was holding it, practicing. He was about a foot and a half away from the bed.
I was waiting for it to start, the noise to start. My mom woke up. With the knife in my hand I turned to go into the room, I stood up, I was in the doorway, I couldn't do it, I couldn't go inside.
I put my hands over my ears, closed my eyes and hummed. I heard her telling him to stop.
He came out of the room, he was holding the knife and he was just standing there facing the stairs.
I got up, I hugged him and told him everything was going to be okay. I went into my room, got my bag that had clothing and I told him not to touch anything, and before I went back downstairs, I told him to wait so I could close the windows, the blinds and turn on the air conditioning.
He got a blanket and held it up so I couldn't see my mother. [He had] blood on his pantleg, a teardrop by his left eye. He just held on to the knife."
TYLAR WITT MURDER COVERAGE

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CARMEN MONTENEGRO FOUND WITH BODY PARTS IN BIN

CRAZY?
SHE clearly wasn't trying to hide anything or if she was she was doing a very bad job.
Because in broad daylight Carmen Montenegro was seen pushing a trash can filled with body parts along the street in her Ontario, CA neighborhood.
The 51-year-old walked at least 200-yards along the sidewalk, from the home she shared with a relative for at least 15-years.

Investigators spent Monday excavating the property outside the home where the body is believed to have come from after they found what may be body fluids in part of the yard.
Detective Jeff Crittenden said: "We have to wait for analysis to see if what we located is a match to the body itself."
The contents of the trash can contained the partial remains of an unidentified man. Officials declined to say which body parts were present or missing The San Bernadino Sun reports. 
Crittenden added: "I personally didn't see it. I just know that it is something you would not normally see in the middle of the daytime."
Cops believe the man's remains were dug up from the backyard of the home after they found a hole dug in the lawn. 

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

NUN'S ON THE RUN: HEIST MIMICS BEN AFFLECK FILM

REAL LIFE
THE MOVIE
DRESSED as nuns, the masked raiders walked into the Chicago bank  in a heist that looked like a carbon copy of Ben Affleck film "The Town."
FBI officers were stunned by the CCTV footage from the Palos Heights, CA banks which showed a man and a woman wearing eerie plastic faced disguises with slits for eyes, similar to those  worn by robbers in the 2010 film.
Cops said the suspects pulled out handguns and forced bank workers to hand over cash before they drove off just before closing time at 1:58pm on Sunday afternoon.
Jumping over the counter they ordered a bank teller and the branch manager to the vault where a Nike duffel bag was filled with money.
Then they made quick getaway in a silver four-door Chevrolet, which was seen driving north, according to police.

No customers were in the bank at the time of the robbery and cops are not disclosing how much money was taken.Officers described the female suspect as a black woman, about 5’5 tall, wearing black boots, white gloves and armed with a semi-automatic pistol.
The male suspect is described as a black man, about 5’7 inches tall, wearing black-and-white gym shoes, black-coloured gloves and armed with a revolver.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

BANNED FROM WEB, PEDO CHECKED FB NEXT TO COP

PERVERT
A PERVERT who was banned from using the internet was caught red handed logging onto his Facebook page in an Apple store. 
Convicted sex offender Robert Nicholas McGuire, who has a child pornography conviction was spotted by officers in downtown San Luis Obispo, CA. 
The quick thinking sheriff's detectives split up and as one followed him, the other checked his probation terms. 
According to cops, McGuire went into the store and logged on the internet from a display computer  and began checking his Facebook page. 
Bold as brass, the detective went to the computer  right next to him and logged on to the Megan's Law website.

As soon as he got probation terms which banned the pedophile McGuire from using the internet, he swooped in a busted him for violating parole.
McGuire, who is homeless, is currently being held without bail while the alleged violation is investigated. 




Thursday, May 5, 2011

MOM: HORROR MOVIE DROVE GIRL, 4, TO STAB DAD (LOL!)

A CALIFORNIA woman is fingering her 4-year-old daughter and the cheesy horror movie Child's Play as the culprits in the stabbing of her husband. After the cops stopped laughing, here's what they said went down. Argument. Krista Wagner, 31, then encourages the little girl to stab dad. He'll live. But it's what mom Krista has to say that's funny. No, she never attacked him. No, it was the girl. Just trying to protect dear old
mom.

She said: “He told the cops that I slapped him three to four times in the face. I think she got the idea from Child’s Play (about a killer doll come to life.) “I think it’s from watching Chucky. He lets her watch these kinds of movies and I [told] him before she can’t watch that kind of stuff because she acts really evil.”
All three of Wagner’s children, including her 19-day-old baby boy, are in custody of Child Protective Services. She is being held on $50,000 bond.